Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Today's episode was brought to you by the letter P (for predicatability)

Oh. My. Gawd. And in other news, there is no other news.

Everyone (Leftists) always attest that the United Nations is a perfect forum for discussion. I agree with them there. The General Assembly does a whole lot of talking. But when nothing gets done, people start dying. [follow the links for full effect, and to save me some typing]

Oh, sure, when it comes to something that is in the public interest - such as infringing on the little guy, then the General Assembly is all for the a collective condemnation.

I can understand why we Jews need to have some sort of conspiracy. Everyone else has one...

Edits and Updates:
It would seem The Economist is one step further than I am. They are so smart. It's paid subscription content, but it is worth the read.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home