Thursday, September 02, 2004

Reflections on a theme

Stabby! Man attacks dog with sword. Penis envy to follow.

And that's the last time this week I plan on doing that --^.

Now, why have I gone and posted all these obscure news articles, and attempted to make a light situation of them? It's not because no one else does the same thing...

I've been toying with the idea of writing a book that deals with the Degeneration Of Society. I've had an odd feeling lately that things aren't as they should be... rather, as they could be. I don't really want to get into my nutbar theories here, as I'm slowly working on what could be called my opus.

So while I'm not posting these excuses for news, you should keep checking out the various news sites to spot the oddities. There are plenty of them. Consider yourself warned.

1 Comments:

At 3:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No more odd news posts?

YOU SUCK!... Word!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home