Tuesday, October 05, 2004

R.I.P. Rodney

Mr. Dangerfield, I've never gotten the chance to tell you this... but I think I love you.

When I first heard you utter those magical words, "What? Did somebody step on a duck?" after you flatulated in the movie 'Caddyshack', I knew you were my kind of comedian. Every performance of yours, I cherished. I can still remember your facial expression when you spoke those wonderful words, "Boy were we poor, if I wasn't born a boy I would of had nothing to play with." I laughed at so many of your jokes, and wish that I had seen you perform live.

But now, now you're dead. And I don't much like that. I don't much like that one bit.

I know you've changed my life for the better, and I know you've added so much good to offset so much bad. Rest in peace, Mr. Dangerfield.

1 Comments:

At 10:51 PM, Blogger Liz Kerrison said...

Jew-Z
how the hell are you

message me sometime
i have so much to tell you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home