Monday, January 10, 2005

Return to Bloggiscence

You again?

So now that my previous semester (from hell) is over, and now that I am sufficiently rested from my extensively boring winter break, it is time to pick up where I've left off.

I read the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion today. It's an interesting read. I wish I had heard about it earlier... I might have been able to tailor my actions appropriately to reflect the words written in these protocols.

Speaking of Hamas, I was on my way out of school today, and an overt Neo-Nazi turns to his female companion and remarks, "You gotta check out this song that I downloaded from the Hamas website." I turn to look at him. He continues, "It's not on there anymore, though." As I'm leaving the elevator, I turned around and shot at him, "You're just mad because we Control The Banks." He stood there, dumbstruck, unable to believe that a Jew was admitting to controlling the banks. Maybe he'll think twice before using on of OUR banks.

Idiot.

And you heard it here second, "Abbas makes peace offer to Israel." My theory is that the intifada are going to make pieces of Abbas.

Story of my life.

1 Comments:

At 7:26 PM, Blogger Liz Kerrison said...

welcome back SgD

haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home